Adventures 2017/18 – New Terms from 1/12/17
We are pleased to provide details of Adventures 2017/18 which are effective from 1st December 2017.
From 1st December 2017, the following changes will apply:
- New Insurer – we are delighted to announce that we have a new underwriter of Adventures – Antares, Lloyd’s syndicate 1274.
- Activity list – there has been little change to the activity list; however, Motorcycle Trackdays & Ski Racing (other than ski school) have moved to higher categories.
- Premiums – an increase of 15% has been applied to Part A rates to reflect increased claims costs.
- Cover – End supplier failure and ‘top up’ covers for cancellation and activity equipment have been removed.
- New documents – there will be a new Insurance Policy; Sales Leaflet and Underwriting Guide. PDFs will be available on the Adventures product page from 1/12/17.
Annual Multi-trip policies
Quotes provided and any sales made between now and 30th November 2017 will be issued on the current 2016/17 scheme underwritten by White Horse Insurance.
For those quotes provided or sales made on or after 1st December 2017, the new Insurer’s terms will apply.
PJH B2B Portal
The B2B site will be updated to reflect the changes on the 1st December 2017.
Key features of Adventures
- Cover for over 400 activities
- Amateur & professional sports
- Work abroad & activity holidays
- Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip
- Search & Rescue up to £50,000
- Group discounts up to 20%